The Veterans Outreach project is aimed at reaching Veterans who may be in need of behavioral health services. This population was identified as an underserved group during the Community Program Planning process.
Services provided under this project may include, but may not be limited to:
• Outreach to Veterans and families particularly those who are homeless or involved in the criminal justice system
• Outreach Workers will perform intake interviews and assessments for inclusion into the local Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) and to evaluate the immediate needs for referral to the Unmet Needs Team
• Provide linkage to needed resources, including behavioral health, physical health, housing, or other services, and follow-up to ensure linkages were successful
• Provide referrals to Behavioral Health for Veterans who exhibit symptoms, including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Service Connected Disability Benefit Application Assistance/Referrals
• Document processing including Civilian and Military ID’s
The project will also allow for ancillary supports to Veterans and families including, but not necessarily be limited to assistance with housing costs, transportation, phones, food and emergency shelter.
Our organization works because of our supporters -like you.
Consider a Tax Deductible gift to
It equals a gift to our community...
We have a veteran who lives out a ways off of 193. Transportation would be needed. Lovely large home in a private setting. He is looking for a Male Veteran roommate. Rent is $500/month. Call us for more details and we can connect you two.
Watch Travis talk about his experiences and how he helped himself with a great attitude.
Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll be in touch!
Take that first step to Stability for you and your family....
Come down and get an intake completed to get
the services you deserve at
El Dorado Veteran Resources
~ A Permanent Stand Down ~
Located at the Veterans Memorial Hall Building on Placerville Drive
Honoring and Empowering Veterans
Monday - Friday 9 AM - 4 PM
No-cost resources, emergency shelter, food, transportation/fuel assistance, clothing, household items, peer support, yoga & qi gong, referrals to housing assistance, SSI, VA Benefits, Physical & Behavioral Health services & more!
Only Kindness, Inc. has been serving the homeless and at risk of homelessness population of El Dorado county for many years.
Since July of 2014, in collaboration with Veterans organizations, a separate Veterans fund has been established.
In addition to helping Veterans who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, the following services are being provided:
Copyright © Only Kindness, Inc.. All rights reserved. Mailing Only Corporate Office Address: 676 Canal Street/Placerville, CA 95667 - This is NOT a client visit address. We are a mobile operation in El Dorado County! CALL us at 530.344.1864 for a face to face appointment. Accounting Office: 23501 Skyview Terrace/Los Gatos, CA 95033