Click Here to Use Your Phone to Donate!
Only Kindness, Inc. has been serving the homeless and at risk of homelessness population of El Dorado County for many years.
Since July of 2014, in collaboration with Veterans organizations, a separate Veterans fund has been established.
In addition to helping Veterans who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, the following services are being provided:
Only Kindness partners with the Veterans Administration to quickly qualify Veterans for services.
Send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll be in touch!
Our organization works because of our supporters -like you.
Consider a Tax Deductible gift to
It equals a gift to our community.
For more information go to: https://benefits.va.gov/benefits/financial-literacy.asp
We're glad you're here.
The Veterans Outreach Project is aimed at reaching Veterans who may be in need of behavioral health services. This population was identified as an underserved group during the Community Program Planning process.
Services provided under this project may include, but may not be limited to:
• Outreach to Veterans and families particularly those who are homeless or involved in the criminal justice system
• Outreach Workers will perform intake interviews and assessments for inclusion into the local Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) and to evaluate the immediate needs for referral to the Unmet Needs Team
• Provide linkage to needed resources, including behavioral health, physical health, housing, or other services, and follow-up to ensure linkages were successful
• Provide referrals to Behavioral Health for Veterans who exhibit symptoms, including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Service Connected Disability Benefit Application Assistance/Referrals
• Document processing including Civilian and Military ID’s
The project will also allow for ancillary supports to Veterans and their immediate family members including, but not necessarily be limited to assistance with housing costs, transportation, phones, food and emergency shelter.
You will need to provide DOB/SS#/Contact Info on pretty much EVERY call (be ready):
Veterans National Homeless Hotline: (877) 424-3838
Veterans Benefit Line: (800) 827-1000
Auburn VASH Interest Waitlist Line: (530) 889-4974
VoA Intake & Support: (1st) 916.228.3153 or (2nd) 916.231.0087
Additional Numbers to have handy, as needed:
Veteran Peer Access Network (VPAN) Support Line (800) 854-7771, *3
El Dorado County Crisis Hotline: (530) 622-3345
Veterans Crisis Line: Call 988 and Press 1
National Caregiver Support Line: (855) 260-3274
National Domestic Violence Hotline: (800) 799-7233
National Sexual Assault Hotline: (800) 656-4673
National Human Trafficking Resource Center: (888) 373-7888
IF YOU ARE IN CRISIS….Call 911
For more info go to: https://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=27241
Copyright © Only Kindness, Inc.. All rights reserved. Mailing Only Corporate Office Address: 676 Canal Street/Placerville, CA 95667 - This is NOT a client visit address. We have a physical office at 1488A Broadway in Placerville. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. CALL us at 530.344.1864 for a face to face appointment. Accounting Office: 23501 Skyview Terrace/Los Gatos, CA 95033 501 (c) 3: 91-2039393